Terms & Conditions
All users are empowered to avail our SEO services by utilizing the means of approach described on our site. This specifically applies while using a mainstream browser that is standards compliant. On the other hand, the valuable information available on our site may not be availed for black hat SEO purposes and this includes spamming of any type. Furthermore,
- All SEO services mentioned on our website are supplied on the basis of “as available” and “ as is”
- The concerned client should take meaningful action and preventive measures and is solely responsible for verification process of all the data received
- If in case, any links on the website lead you to data situated on servers that is controlled and maintained by third parties, which is beyond our realm of control; then we solemnly make no impression of the accuracy and the authenticity of content presented on such sites
- Users are not allowed to make any query with our servers or database by harnessing any kind of automated tools. In fact, one must seek written permission from us in order to do it
- Users and browsers may not try to access features on our site by directly availing custom http or bypass any kind of functionality; or deliberately try to manipulate our site or try to approach it in a manner other than in the procedure in which any reasonable browser or user would consider the typical permitted usage of the website
- All SEO services are provided and executed on the basis of best efforts. All our services rely on our earnest and diligent attempts to spawn best results in the constantly altering and uncertain web environment
- We are not responsible for causes or any kind of acts beyond our realm of control, this includes but in no way limited to; equipment failures, natural disasters (earthquakes and other calamities), power failures, strikes, acts of God, and lockouts
- We may suspend or even cancel any of our SEO based services that we generally offer during any point to a user, if any of the below mentioned events occur, or have been already found to occur earlier, or will in all likelihood may occur as per the opinion and evaluation of a reasonable person:
The user does not comply and breaks these set of terms and conditions
The user takes steps and acts in such a way as to spoil the reputation or damage our company’s commercial aspects that any reasonable person can evaluate and consider it to be likely to happen
- If the SEO services are cancelled or suspended due to the non compliance of our terms by a client, then the client is solely responsible for all the subsequent costs that may have been incurred by our company, or any parties that are acting in conjunction with our company, or on behalf of us, during any investigation process of the user’s actions
- All trademarks, copyrights, logos, service marks, and web page content displayed on our site falls under our 100% ownership.
- We may change these terms and conditions by effectively posting an updated copy of it on our website
Cancellation and Refund Policy
MySEOMantra.com believes in assisting customers to a maximum extent and has therefore a flexible cancellation policy. According to this policy:
Cancellations will be taken into consideration only if the request is sent within 24 hours of placing an order. Moreover, the cancellation request will not take into effect if the orders have been reported to the vendors/merchants and they have begun the process of executing them.
There is no cancellation for those orders that fall under the Same Day Delivery category.
No cancellations are considered in case of those services that the MySEOMantra.com marketing team has received on special occasions such as Pongal, Diwali, and Valentine’s Day etc. These are classified as limited occasion offers and hence cancellations are not possible.
MySEOMantra.com can entertain the process of refund only if the customer substantiates that the quality of product delivered is par below the accepted standards.
In case of delivery of wrong services or service related delays, please inform the same to our Customer Service team. The request will, however, be validated only after we verified and established the same at our own end. This must be brought to the notice within 21 days of receipt of the products.
In case you are of the opinion that the product delivered is not as displayed on the site or as per your standards, you must report about the same to our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after going through the details of your complaint will initiate a suitable action.
In case of complaints related to the services that are assured of a guarantee, please have the issue resolved with them.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
MySEOMantra.com is an online website of SEO and SMO services, owned by Micronet Infocom & Logisitcs Pvt ltd. All communications, documents and reports shared are on the site via the order management system. Delivery of our services is notified to you on your email account, the one with which you register on our site.
All services provided by Micronet Infocom & Logisitcs pvt ltd do not require any physical shipping.All services are delivered though electronic medium online.
Under any circumstance, if you find it difficult to gain easy access to our services or have issues in using any of our services you are encouraged to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the concerned personnel at +91-11-26291544
The information available in this website is for general information requirements only. The information is provided by MySEOMantra.com, an online company owned by Micronet Infocom & Logisitcs pvt ltd and while we endeavor to maintain the information up to date and valid, we undertake no representations and assure no warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the integrity, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, services, or corresponding graphics existing on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you have on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be responsible for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss, or any loss resulting from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to connect to other websites which are not under the control of MySEOMantra.com. Additionally, we have no control over the nature, information and availability of such websites. The presence of any links does not mandatorily imply a recommendation or endorsement regarding the views expressed within them.
Every attempt is made to ensure the website is up and running smoothly. However, MySEOMantra.com takes no responsibility for, and cannot be held responsible for, the website being temporarily unavailable because of technical problems that are beyond our control.
The outcome of any particular website changes depends on content and rankings as per search engine parameters and are outside the control of Micronet Infocom & Logisitcs pvt ltd. There is no guarantee to improve page rank of client’s website.